Mark 11: 20-26
Most people get where they want to go by car. If a person positions themselves correctly, the power in the vehicle will take them where they want to go. However, if the car remains parked in the garage, it will do no good for the person who sits in the house wishing to travel. The problem is not the individual’s inability to make the trip; the problem, in that case, would be that they aren’t in correct relationship with the vehicle that will help them get where they want to go. Often, Christians stay stuck because we are not in the right relationship with the engine of provision and power designed to get us where God wants us to be. It is not that we do not have the power; we simply are not accessing the power within us.
Kingdom authority is available to every believer. However, it is the believers’ right and responsibility to pursue it. For us to pursue God’s power, we must be in right relationship with Him and understand the context in which we can experience the Kingdom authority at work in our lives.
Today, believers allow false religion, spiritual ignorance and powerless Christians to jade our understanding of how heaven rules on earth. God has authorized us to act on His heavenly behalf as we live on earth. He desires for us to see Him working through us. When we tap into divine authority, we can then operate as believers authorized to access divine power, overcome major obstacles, and experience supernatural reversals.
The interesting thing about grace is that God has put a powerful motor in you called faith. Faith is accessing what God has already provided and acting like God is telling the truth by willful and purposeful alignment. The motor has already been planted inside of you. You must simply get in alignment.
- What are some things that require proper alignment to function?
- When not in proper alignment, what does your spiritual progress look like?
Let’s Get Personal
- What could keep you from consistently accessing this divine authority?Have you ever allowed mistruths or spiritual ignorance to keep you from spiritual freedom? How did that impact your relationship with the Lord?
- After hearing today’s message, do you believe that you are authorized to access divine power?
- Have you ever allowed mistruths or spiritual ignorance to keep you from spiritual freedom? How did that impact your relationship with the Lord?
Take the Next Step
- In what areas of your life are you exercising faith that declares and requires authority?
- How will you develop a lifestyle that allows you to operate within the Kingdom? What needs to change in your life to make room for proper alignment?
- Want to go deeper? Take time to look at the following passages: James 5:15; Ephesians 1:19-20; Isaiah 45:11; 1 John 4:17; Ephesians 3:20; Proverbs 18:21; Mark 8:22-26; Mark 6:5-6; Colossians 2:13-15; Luke 17:3-10; Romans 4:17; John 14:12; Matthew 17:14-21; Mark 9:23-24; Matthew 21:18-22; Zechariah 4:7; Psalm 115:16; 1 John 5:14-15; Isaiah 65:24
Renew Your Mind
“All things are possible to him who believes.”