The aspiration of every believer is to grow spiritually as a visible and verbal follower of Jesus Christ.
After you complete the Discover OCBF Pre-membership Class, the Spiritual Growth Course is the next step in your discipleship journey.
Spiritual Growth groups meet for 12-weeks to provide a solid foundation for one’s personal and spiritual development. Group members learn and experience the Word of God in the context of community where they develop caring and accountable relationships with one another.
Your participation in this group provides you with an immediate connection to the OCBF family and the opportunity to develop lasting relationships beyond the completion of the course.
In addition, you’ll grow in your personal relationship with Jesus Christ as you discover your spiritual gifts, life purpose and ministry within the church and/or community.
Course highlights include:
- Examining God’s word and its practical application in our daily lives.
- Memorizing key passages of the Bible that relate to spiritual growth and development.
- Sharing personal insights and reflections from each member’s own spiritual journey.
- Fostering an atmosphere of loving accountability and encouragement.
- Exploring the development of spiritual gifts through service in a ministry at OCBF.
Join other members on a path toward a life-changing experience in spiritual maturity.