Come discover God’s amazing truths about marriage and become equipped to say ‘I Do’ in our 10-week Premarital Course, offered quarterly with classes weekly on Tuesday evenings.
During Premarital Classes at OCBF,
- How to move from ‘Do I?’ to ‘I Do!’ . . . or ‘I Don’t.’
- How your home of origin and past relationships affect how you relate to your partner.
- Expectations you and your partner bring into the relationship.
- How to ask challenging questions about your relationships and to discern God’s will.
- Biblical truths and God’s principles of marriage including roles & responsibilities for husbands and wives and how to implement them.
- Developing a spiritual discipline that will keep your marriage healthy for years to come.
- Your strengths and weakness and much more.
Who should register?
- Seriously dating couples
- Engaged couples
- Couples who have at least six months before their anticipated wedding date
|Associated costs with the class:|
|Online registration||$100/couple for OCBF members
$125/couple for Non-members
|Prepare-Enrich Assessment*||$35/couple due at first class|
*The Prepare-Enrich Online Assessment will be emailed to you following confirmation of your online registration. This assessment must be completed prior to Orientation in order to remain in the class.
2018 Pre-marital Class Dates
Session 1: January 16 – March 20
Session 2: April 17 – June 19
Session 3: July 10 – September 11
Session 4: October 9 – December 11