Life can trigger adverse circumstances beyond your control, creating financial hardships that prevent you from meeting your basic needs. OCBF’s Benevolence Fund was established to provide members with temporary financial assistance on a limited basis to meet the costs of life’s necessities – specifically food, clothing, housing, and transportation and/or health. To be considered for assistance, please send an email to email@example.com and request an application which provides detailed instructions and requirements.
Qualifications/Requirements for Assistance:
- Be a member of OCBF in good standing for at least six months.
- Be Actively serving in a Ministry with verification. through ministry letter.
- Have a consistent giving record.
- Your request should be for necessities of life (food, clothing, housing, and transportation).
- You have not received assistance within the past six months.
NOTE: The availability of funds is predicated on the replenishment of funds disbursed to accepted applicants.
To request more information and/or an application, contact us today!