Life can trigger adverse circumstances beyond your control, creating financial hardships that prevent you from meeting your basic needs. OCBF’s Benevolence Fund was established to provide members in good standing with temporary financial assistance on a limited basis to meet the costs of life’s necessities – specifically food, clothing, housing and utilities. To be considered for assistance, please send an email to email@example.com and request an application that provides instructions and requirements.
Qualifications/Requirements for Assistance:
- You must be a member of OCBF in good standing for at least six months.
- You are actively serving in a ministry. Verification of service is required via a ministry letter.
- You have a consistent giving record.
- Your request should be for necessities of life (food, clothing, housing, and transportation).
- You have not received assistance within the past six months.
NOTE: The availability of funds is predicated on the replenishment of funds disbursed to accepted applicants. If your request is approved, funds are sent directly to verified vendors and service providers.
To request more information and/or an application, contact us today!