Life can trigger adverse circumstances beyond your control, creating financial hardships that prevent you from meeting your basic needs. OCBF’s Benevolence Fund was established to provide members with temporary financial assistance to meet the costs of life’s necessities – specifically food, clothing, housing, transportation and/or health.
Qualifications/Requirements for Assistance:
- Be a member of OCBF in good standing for at least six months.
- Be actively serving in a Ministry with verification through ministry letter.
- Have a consistent giving record.
- Your request should be for necessities of life (food, clothing and shelter).
- You have not received assistance within the past six months.
- NOTE: The availability of funds is predicated on the replenishment of funds disbursed to accepted applicants.
To request more information about the Benevolence Fund, contact us today!