Effective June 30, 2020, all employees are required to report to the worksite on Tuesdays and Thursdays, unless otherwise directed by their ministry heads. Employees can enter their designated worksite location at 8 am on Tuesdays and Thursdays only. Please understand that all full-time employees are required to work a minimum of 40 hours (five days) per week with 16 hours (Tuesdays and Thursdays) at the worksite.
Our goal is to ensure your safety and the safety of others while on campus. As a precautionary measure, all employees are to undergo a health screening and temperature check upon entering their worksite location. Masks must be worn when engaging with others and moving throughout the campus facilities.
Additionally, there are physical changes to the workplace to accommodate social distancing and other safety measures. Staff members are expected to adhere to new practices and protocols as we collectively navigate the complexities of our “new normal.”
Here are some of the things we are implementing to help keep our workplace safe and to support you:
- The main entry points are in the Grove/Worship Center, Fellowship Center, Outreach Center/TTA and the Education Center. Employees are required to enter and exit at the same entry point of the building in which they work. If employees exit the building, upon return, they are required to repeat the health screening and temperature check.
- At any time an employee fails the health screening, they will be required to leave the campus and contact their immediate supervisor for further instructions.
- Any employee refusing the health screening will be required to leave the campus immediately.
- Six-feet-apart marks are located throughout campus buildings to ensure we are practicing social distancing.
- Our maintenance team is cleaning and sanitizing more frequently.
- Hand sanitizers are conveniently placed throughout the worksite for easy access.
- The two-day requirement to work onsite is to reduce the amount of time employees spend on campus.
- Employees can expect more frequent communication regarding all ministry, business and policy updates, including changes and/or additions that can affect operations and their health and well-being.
Here are some things we expect you to implement to help keep our workplace safe:
- If you feel sick, please go home.
- Wash your hands often and for the recommended 20 seconds.
- Stay at least 6 feet apart when moving through the workplace.
- You must wear masks and remain 6 feet apart when interacting with others in the building and while moving about the facilities.
- Be considerate of your co-workers. Remember, we’re all in this together.
- Call, email, text and/or video conference as much as possible rather than meet face to face.
- If you have any questions, please speak with your immediate supervisor, ministry head and/or HR.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation, and welcome back to Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship.
In His Service,