Supervise, coordinate, and facilitate student activities for the purposes of enrichment, development and alignment to the stated standards and the vision of Kingdom Collegiate Academies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
(Other duties may be assigned)
- Assist with the preparation of materials and equipment for after school instructional activities.
- Follow appropriate training and lead small group activities planned by the After School Supervisor in an atmosphere where students are actively engaged in meaningful learning experiences.
- Assist the After School Supervisor in preparing for changing curriculum to meet the needs of students with diverse cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds, learning styles and special needs.
- Ensure effective and harmonious classroom and activity flow based on the supplied daily program and special schedules.
- Maintain a clean and orderly environment for students.
- Provide tutorial to students as needed.
- Supervise students in the gymnasium, outside playgrounds, hallways and restroom as well as the classrooms.
- Ensure that all activities planned are carried out in such a way that the established daily schedule is not hindered.
- Distribute provided snacks to students.
- Report issues with staff, students, parents, or facility in a prompt and timely manner.
Education and/or Experience
High School diploma or equivalent; one to two years related experience and/or training with demonstrated knowledge of child supervision skills.