Hello OCBF Employees,
On behalf of myself and the entire Executive Team, we are truly grateful for how you’ve conducted yourselves during this very difficult period. Your availability, flexibility and contributions as employees are not only needed, but are truly valued by us.
Our various departments have pulled together in the Spirit of the Ministry to provide our members and community with comprehensive ministry and resources to help them through the COVID-19 crisis.
This crisis gives us an opportunity to plan for more efficient and effective ministry in the future.
Today, the Commissioner’s Court voted to extend the Dallas County Order through May 20, 2020. That means all businesses operating in Dallas County, except “essential businesses” are to cease all activities at facilities located in the county. Our facilities will remain close through May 20 in compliance with the order. All public-gathering events are canceled through May 20. Most programs, meetings and trainings can take place virtually with the use of technology.
Please carefully note the following:
- All employees will be paid their regular salaries through April 30. We will update you about our plans for May.
- Normal compensation for April will be tied to you working and making yourselves available during assigned business hours.
- All employees are expected to be working and performing their assigned duties while our campus is closed.
- Employees are required to attend all meetings via video conferencing, be presentable in appearance and provide status updates as required.
- Employees’ response time and productivity should be same as if they were in the office.
- The Executive team will be required to provide weekly reports on their ministry-area accomplishments.
- Our employees should continue to follow CDC guidelines to protect themselves against the risk of exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
If you have any questions regarding this information, contact your immediate supervisor.
As we go through this tough time together, we are very committed to you, our employees. You are valuable to us personally and professionally. Thank you for your faithful service to the ministry, and we will be praying for you.
In His Service,