Players must meet the following to be able to play:
- Age-based eligibility
- Eligibility is determined on age as of September 1st
- i.e., if an athlete is 8 on or after September 1st, they are allowed to play in the 8U division
- i.e., if an athlete turns 9 before September 1st, they will need to play in the 10U division
- A player can only play on one team in one age division during the season
- A player can play can play up on another team in another age division they qualify for
A player may play in a higher age division.