During Premarital Classes at OCBF, you’ll explore:
- How to move from ‘Do I?’ to ‘I Do!’ . . . or ‘I Don’t.’
- How your home of origin and past relationships affect how you relate to your partner.
- Expectations you and your partner bring into the relationship.
- How to ask challenging questions about your relationships and to discern God’s will.
- Biblical truths and God’s principles of marriage including roles & responsibilities for husbands and wives and how to implement them.
- Developing a spiritual discipline that will keep your marriage healthy for years to come.
- Your strengths and weakness and much more.
Who should register?
- Seriously dating couples
- Engaged couples
- Couples who have at least six months before their anticipated wedding date.
Associated costs with the class:
$100/couple for OCBF members
$125/couple for Non-members
$35/couple due at first class
*The Prepare-Enrich Online Assessment will be emailed to you following confirmation of your online registration. This assessment must be completed prior to Orientation in order to remain in the class.