Responsible for the development, implementation, and management of Single Life Ministry by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
(Other duties may be assigned)
- Promote the Community Life and Single Life ministries during conferences, events and collaborations with various OCBF ministries.
- Develop and lead programmatic opportunities, events, and other resources to enhance the Single Life Ministry.
- Recruit new participants in the Single Life Ministry at large and in generational communities and small groups.
- Develop the short and long range planning process for the Single Life Ministry.
- Assist with the management of the infrastructure for Small Groups as needed.
- Forecast and manage budgetary requirements for the Single Life ministry.
- Identify, connect, develop, and train persons called to be leaders in Single Life and Small Groups ministries.
- Collaborate with the Community Life team in developing curriculum for leader trainings and ministry campaigns.
- Provide ministry support in the form of phone calls and emails; and comfort and care concerns to ministry volunteers.
- Build and foster relationships with the ministry volunteers.
- Develop reports necessary for keeping the church fully informed on the activities of the Single Life Ministry using Microsoft Office applications.
Education and/or Experience
A minimum of 2 years of experience in small group ministry or group dynamics and knowledge of Christian principles required. Spiritual Growth course required or must be willing to enroll in the OCBF Spiritual Growth Course. Bachelor’s degree with bible and/or theology coursework strongly preferred.