- Who can register for Desperate for Jesus?
Thank you for your interest in the Desperate for Jesus (DFJ) Women’s Conference. Registration has reached full capacity and is now closed. Onsite registration will not be available. We hope you will join us for the 2018 DFJ Conference – Saturday, July 28 with Eleanor Webb, Anita Carman and musical guest Beverly Crawford.
- What are the dates and times for the conference?
Desperate for Jesus will be held on Saturday, July 29 from 8:00 am – 4 pm; doors will open at 7:00 a.m.
- Is there a cost to attend Desperate for Jesus?
Yes. The cost is $35 per person, which includes a box lunch from A Different Plate Caterer.
- Is group registration available?
Yes. When registering, you will have the opportunity to register up to 10 additional women. However, if you have additional people call 214-672-9181 for assistance.
- If I registered for the conference and cannot attend, can I give my email confirmation ticket to someone else?
Yes. However, the lunch option you selected cannot change.
- Will refunds be offered if I can’t attend?
No. However, your registration is transferable and you do not have to switch names.
- Who are the conference speakers?
Christine Caine and Chrystal Hurst are the general session speakers. June Evans will speak to Teenagers during a special breakout session.
- Who is the Musical Guest?
- What is on the program?
Program details are not available. Please prepare to stay for the entire event.
- Will there be breakout sessions?
Adults will remain in the Auditorium. There is a special breakout session for Teenagers in grades 6 – 12.
- Will lunch be provided?
Yes. Lunch is included in the cost of the conference during advance registration.
- Who is catering lunch?
A Different Plate Caterer.
• Cranberry Smoked Turkey on Bolillo Roll
• Roast Beef on Cheddar Kaiser Roll
• Herb Roasted Veggies on Mediterranean Artisan Flat Bread Wrap
- What time is lunch?
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm.
- Will there be Concessions available?
Yes, Concessions will be available throughout the day at reasonable prices beginning at 7:00 am.
- What is the attire?
The attire is casual and comfortable. You may consider bringing a wrap as the sanctuary will be air conditioned.
- Is there reserved seating?
No. Seating is on a first come, first seated basis.
- Will there be merchandise vendors?
- Will childcare be provided?
Yes. Childcare will be provided for ages 6 months to students entering 5th grade. The cost is $10 per child and must be reserved and paid for at the time of registration. A lunch and two snacks will be served.
- How do I get to Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship?
Click here for directions to OCBF.
- Will there be wheelchair accessible seating?
- Will there be a sign interpreter?
If you require sign interpretation, please ensure you indicate so when registering. Based on need, a sign interpreter will be provided.
- Is there a Conference hotel?
There is no official Conference hotel, but a list of surrounding hotels is available here.
- Is there a Church shuttle service to/from hotels?
No. Shuttle service will not be provided by OCBF.
- Desperate for Jesus Home
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Outreach Opportunity
- 2016 Conference Highlights
- Register Now
Thank you for your interest in the Desperate for Jesus (DFJ) Women’s Conference. Registration has reached full capacity and is now closed. Onsite registration will not be available. We hope you will join us for the 2018 DFJ Conference – Saturday, July 21 with Eleanor Webb, Anita Carman and musical guest Beverly Crawford.
- Women’s Fellowship Home