Are you ready for a better future? Looking for a job or to upgrade your career? The OCBF Technology, Education & Career Services Ministry (TECS) wants to help you get hired! We’ll have representatives from the following industries: technology, maintenance, administration, food services, law enforcement, call center, cleaning services, sales and more!
FREE HIRING EVENT - Open to the Public!
Saturday, June 3 * 9 am –1 pm
OCBF Education Center
This job fair is for you if you:
- Are unemployed,
- Want to advance in your career,
- Desire to visit with multiple companies in one day, or
- Just want to explore other career opportunities.
Representatives from the following companies will be on site ready to hire qualified individuals. So come prepared.
- American Cleaning
- Contemporary Services Corporation (CSC) – The Leader in Crowd Management
- Dallas County Sherriff’s Department
- Dallas Fire & Rescue
- Employee Solutions
- Department of Justice/FBI
- Jife Luxury Car Service
- Marsh & McLennan
- Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship
- Record’s BBQ
- TaylorSmith Consulting
- Verizon Wireless
Helpful Tips When Attending a Job Fair
Before You Get Here:
- Prepare your resume.
- Research the company in which you’re interested.
- Prepare a short ‘infomercial’ about yourself. An infomercial is a 60 second or less pitch about you professionally. It’s a good idea to include why you are a good fit for the position.
- Resumes—2 copies for each company with which you plan to visit.
- Wear professional attire. Your first impression counts!
- Your ‘A’ game!