- Who can register for Victorious Marriage Summit?
The Summit is open to all married, engaged, and seriously dating couples.
- What are the dates and times for the conference?
The Summit is Saturday, March 11th from 8:30 am – 3 pm; doors will open at 7:30 am.
- Is there a cost to attend the Victorious Marriage Summit?
Yes. The cost is $40 per couple, which includes a box lunch from McAlister’s Deli.
- Is group registration available?
No. Only one couple can be registered at a time.
- Will refunds be offered if I can’t attend?
There are NO refunds for this event. However, registration is transferable (lunch selection cannot change).
- Who are the conference speakers?
Dr. Tony Evans, Pastor Bryan and Stephanie Carter of Concord Dallas and Jonathan and Kanika Evans.
- Who is the musical guest?
- What is on the program?
Program details are not available. Please prepare to stay for the entire event.
- What is the attire?
The attire is casual and comfortable.
- Is there reserved seating?
No. Seating is on a first come, first seated basis.
- Will there be food available?
Yes, Concessions will be available throughout the day at reasonable prices beginning at 7:30 am.
- Will there be merchandise vendors?
- Will childcare be provided?
Yes. The cost is $5 per child and must be reserved and paid for at the time of registration.
- How do I get to Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship?
Click here for directions to OCBF.
- Will there be wheelchair accessible seating?
- Will there be a sign interpreter?
If you require sign interpretation, please ensure you indicate so when registering. Based on need, a sign interpreter will be provided.
- Is there a Conference hotel?
There is no official Summit hotel, but a list of surrounding hotels is available here.
- Is there shuttle service to/from hotels?
Shuttle service will not be provided by OCBF.