Is it ever a good time to hit rock bottom? In your marriage? It just depends on what you find at the bottom . . . the ROOT of your marital relationship!
MarriedLife presents the 2018 Victorious Marriage Summit, Saturday, April 21, 8:00 am to 3:30 pm at Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship.
What does it mean for your marriage to be Rooted? Find out at this year’s Victorious Marriage Summit. Discover how a marriage rooted in Christ is built up in Him.
Join conference hosts Jonathan and Kanika Evans in welcoming to the Summit an amazing line-up of speakers and experts on biblical marriage:
- Drs. Tony and Lois Evans, Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship in Dallas, Texas
- Matt and Lauren Chandler, The Village Church in Flower Mound, Texas
- Tim and Juliette Ross, Embassy City Church in Irving, Texas
Enjoy the soulful sounds of Grammy-winning, gospel recording artists, Tina and Teddy Campbell! And water your roots with dynamic and relevant workshops:
Workshop presenters include:
- Rev. Daryl & Kamica Jones - Senior Pastor, Rock Fellowship Church, Miami, FL
- Rev. Charles & Diane Wolford - Senior Pastor, Church in the Woods, Dallas, TX
- Rev. Rodney & Angela Carter - Associate Pastor, New Life Fellowship, Arlington, TX
- Joe & Ramona Bailey - National Speakers, Sexplosion In Marriage Series™
The whole day is filled with fun and meaningful activities that include food concessions and shopping.
$40 per couple
Childcare $5 per child