Ignite the power of community among OCBF members by becoming a small group host.
That simply means you’ll bring together 4-12 persons from your family, friends, co-workers, neighbors, etc. for an informal, weekly gathering for the purpose of studying the sermon series in a small group setting.
To qualify as an OCBF small group host is easy:
- You must be a member of OCBF.
- You must have a heart for community, be willing to open your home, serve a few refreshments, and tell or invite a few friends, etc.
- You agree to fill your group (4-12 persons) by inviting family, friends, co-workers, and/or neighbors to meet and study the provided curriculum during the 6 week campaign.
- You agree to attend a one-hour orientation.
- Sunday, September 13 at 10 am
- Sunday, September 13 at 1 pm
- Sunday, September 20 at 10 am
- Sunday, September 20 at 1 pm
Groups begin the week of September 13. Find open and available groups! Search by:
- Group Type
- Meeting Day
- Marital Preference
- Age Group
- Zip Code
find a group now