Summary: Under general supervision, perform complex administrative duties to support the ministry by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
(other duties may be assigned)
- Oversee all aspects of general office coordination.
- Respond to all phone calls to ensure a timely response.
- Transcribe hand-written documents in an efficient and timely manner.
- Take messages, schedule appointments, maintain monthly reports and coordinate client money transfers for the Reconciliation Ministry.
- Assist with overseeing the preparation for the Life on Life and Generate ministry.
- Interact with clients, various levels of members, staff, vendors, and visitors.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence.
- Create and maintain a filing system for sermon files, meetings, events, reports, billings, etc.
- File and retrieve organizational documents, records, and reports as necessary.
- Coordinate and direct office services such as housekeeping and maintenance of office equipment and/or other services provided for the department as necessary.
- Create and modify documents such as invoices, reports, memos, letters, and financial statements using word processing, spreadsheet, database, and/or other presentation software such as Microsoft Office® or other programs.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare reports and other papers for consideration and presentations.
- Collect and maintain inventory of office equipment and supplies.
- Ensure office is kept organized and clean.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Business or ministry related experience. Three to five years of administrative assistant experience, two of which must have included organization, coordination, and performance duties as outlined. Microsoft Certification required. Must be able to maintain a high level of integrity and confidentiality.