Serve as the first point of contact for the Outreach Center via phone and/or in person by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
(Perform any other duties assigned)
- Answer, screen, and direct calls; take and relay messages; and provide information to callers and/or visitors.
- Greet persons entering the Outreach Center and direct them to the appropriate personnel.
- Deal with inquiries from the public and customers.
- Stay abreast of staff movement in and out of the Center.
- Prepare various documents including (but not limited to) logs, spreadsheets and signs.
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries.
- Assist with processing supply orders.
- Schedule and maintain appointments electronically.
- Schedule and maintain conference room calendar.
- Assist with maintaining visitor check-in database.
- Tidy and maintain the reception area.
- Maintain ministry care and comfort logs and card distribution.
- Assist with entering and uploading volunteer and missionary information in Arena.
- Assist TECS with processing I-9 verification paperwork.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or GED and three to six months related experience and/or training. The successful candidate will exhibit a strong commitment and dedication to the sanctity of human life and to sexual purity.