- Who can register for No More Excuses?
The conference is open to all men and we encourage you to bring teenagers in grades 6 – 12.
- What are the dates and times for the conference?
No More Excuses will be held on Saturday, July 8 from 8:30 am – 3 pm; doors will open at 7:30 am.
- Is there a cost to attend No More Excuses?
Yes. The cost is $35 per person, which includes a box lunch from McAlister’s Deli.
- Is group registration available?
Yes. When registering, you will have the opportunity to register up to 10 additional men. However, if you have additional people call 214-672-9181 for assistance.
- If I registered for the conference and cannot attend, can I give my ticket to someone else?
Yes. However, the lunch option you selected cannot change.
- Will refunds be offered if I can’t attend?
No. However, your registration is transferable and you do not have to switch names.
- Who are the conference speakers?
Samuel Rodriguez, James Brown, Trent Shelton and Dr. Tony Evans.
- Who is the musical guest?
- What is on the program?
Program details are not available. Please prepare to stay for the entire event.
- What is the attire?
The attire is casual and comfortable.
- Is there reserved seating?
No. Seating is on a first come, first seated basis.
- Will there be food available?
Yes, Concessions will be available throughout the day at reasonable prices beginning at 7:00 am.
- Will there be merchandise vendors?
- Will childcare be provided?
Yes. The cost is $10 per child and must be reserved and paid for at the time of registration.
- Will meals be provided for children in childcare?
Yes. A morning snack, lunch, and an afternoon snack.
- How do I get to Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship?
Click here for directions to OCBF.
- Will there be wheelchair accessible seating?
- Will there be a sign interpreter?
If you require sign interpretation, please ensure you indicate so when registering. Based on need, a sign interpreter will be provided.
- Is there a Conference hotel?
There is no official conference hotel, but a list of surrounding hotels is available here.
- Is there shuttle service to/from hotels?
Shuttle service will not be provided by OCBF.
No More Excuses Frequently Asked Questions