Attention Volunteers! Due to inclement weather, Impact Saturday community projects have been canceled. The Job Fair will still take place at its scheduled time and is open to the public.
We also encourage our members to take this opportunity to share the Gospel and perform an Act of Kindness in their communities on Saturday.
Looking for an opportunity to make a difference for Christ?
Impact Saturday is a community-wide day of service where we use our time and talents in a variety of ways to make life better for others. As each one has received a special gift, employ it in serving one another as good stewards of the manifold grace of God. 1 Peter 4:10
Join us on Saturday, June 3 as we make an impact in our community!
With over 1,000 slots of volunteer opportunities at 9 locations, there’s surely an opportunity for you to give back to those in need.
|7:15 am||Volunteer Registration/Check-In|
|8:00 am||Information Rally|
|1:00 pm||Closing service/benediction|
Know someone in need of a job? Click here to learn about the Impact Saturday Job Fair
- School Beautification. 300 volunteers will assist with painting and landscaping and Public Schools Outreach (PSO) mentor room decoration at 3 locations:
- Martin Weiss School in the Dallas ISD cluster
- Lancaster High School in the Lancaster ISD cluster OR
- Central Elementary School in the Duncanville ISD cluster.
- Neighborhood Beautification. 200 volunteers will assist in picking up trash around facilities and the immediate area in two Dallas neighborhoods (volunteers will also receive basic training for ministering to the homeless community):
- Our Calling Homeless Ministry
- Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship
- Housing Ministry. 600 volunteers will assist with scraping, painting, basic level construction and landscaping activities designed to help with upkeep of homes for the elderly, disabled and single mothers in our community.
- Soul Patrol Ministry. 200 volunteers will assist with sharing the gospel via door-to-door and evangelism in one-on-one and group formats. Additionally, volunteers will help raise community awareness of upcoming Family Vacation Bible School activities.
- Prayer Warriors. 100 volunteers will pray with other volunteers and cover various locations and projects with prayer.
- Saturday Setup & Sunday Breakdown (Men Preferred). 100 volunteers will assist with movement of tools, equipment, maintaining the setup (ensuring floors and walkways are managed and trash cans are available) and tearing down the event.
- Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship Basketball Clinic. 25 volunteers will assist with the running of a boys/girls basketball clinic in partnership with coaches from the Turn?Around Athletic League.
- Survey Recorders. 25 volunteers will collect feedback by approaching and asking survey questions throughout the event. Must have a working knowledge of Apple or Android phones and web utilization.
- Collectors/Packers for Electronic Donations. 25 volunteers will collect items from volunteer participants for electronic donation (10 volunteers) and help with inspection, sorting and packing donations (15 volunteers).