Building Christian Leaders by encouraging, equipping, and empowering urban youth through sports camping.
- The total cost of camp is $375 per child. This includes transportation, room and board, a camp shirt, and a fun-filled week at camp.
- A $75 per child deposit is due at registration.
- If you would like more information on KAA Kamp, please visit the KAA Website.
- When registering your child please select the appropriate age level camp for their age as of June 18, 2018.
- Registration ends Sunday, April 15 with final payments due Tuesday, May 1.
|KAA1 - Age 10-11||KAA2 - Age 12-14||KAA3 - Age 15-18||Higher Ground|
Partial scholarships are only available as donations are received; however, we encourage you to raise your own scholarship through soliciting those who may be able to contribute. If you would like to contribute to the OCBF KAA-Scholarship fund to help a child from OCBF attend camp, please contact by mail or email.
For more information, or to mail your contribution, contact us at:
OCBF-KAA Camp Scholarship
C/O Children's Ministry
1808 W. Camp Wisdom Rd.
Dallas, TX 75232
Donations are always welcome! You can mail donations to:
c/o Children’s Ministry Dept.
1808 W. Camp Wisdom
Dallas TX 75232
(Money orders, cashers check by mail only).