Are you spending time with Him? Alone? In your quiet place? With no distractions?
Dr. Evans always challenges us to grow in our intimacy with Christ through prayer, fasting and obedience to God’s Word. He also wants us to grow with each other. His weekly updates are so important to how we function and relate to each other as a church family. Please watch the video to hear from our Senior Pastor:
We are at war with an invisible enemy. But this battle is not ours, it belongs to the Lord. When it gets to be too much and you don’t know what to do, get your praise on! In fact, join Dr. Evans this Sunday, April 26, at 10 am (CDT) for “The Power of Praise,” from 2 Chronicles 20:1-25. Choose one of three ways to watch our broadcast:
Here are your weekly updates:
Youth & Children’s Ministries
- If your kids are not involved in our children’s and youth ministries, sign them up today. We have loads of virtual activities that are fun while your kids learn to become followers of Jesus Christ. For more information about our children’s ministry (nursery – grade 6), email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and for our youth ministry (grades 7 – 12), email email@example.com.
- Connect with OCBF Kidz and Next Level Youth on the OCBF YouTube channel. We have more exciting activities for children and youth coming your way, virtually.
- If you’re not serving in a ministry and even if you are, becoming a small group host may be the right fit for you. You still have time to become a virtual host of a small group. If you enjoy hosting, encouraging and loving on people, register for training to become a virtual small group host.
- If you are not in a small group, please consider joining one of our incredible groups by visiting Find a Small Group on our website.
North Texas Giving Day
North Texas Giving is conducting a unique campaign to support nonprofits who are providing much-needed services to our communities, especially now during the COVID-19 crisis. If you can give above and beyond your normal giving level to the church, please consider supporting our social outreach The Turn•Around Agenda (TTA) and our Kingdom Collegiate Academies: Fellowship Collegiate Academy (FCA) and Canterbury Collegiate Academy (CCA) by visiting North Texas Giving Day.
TTA Food Distribution
This Monday, April 27, TTA and the North Texas Food Bank once again will team up to distribute food boxes to families in our community! Your donations of food and money have greatly benefited TTA in their efforts to feed families in need.
Please keep it up! You can still donate food to TTA by calling 469-567-1793.
Your financial commitment to our ministry is extremely important. We appreciate your faithfulness in keeping our church strong in ministry. You can pay your tithe and/or offering in one of four ways:
- Mail: OCBF, 1808 W Camp Wisdom Rd, Dallas, TX 75232
- Website: OCBFChurch.org/Give
- Text OCBF to 797979
- OCBF Church Mobile App
If you have questions and/or concerns, please contact us via our website. Thank you for being the hands and feet of Jesus in your service to our church family. Let’s continue to experience God together.