Provide support before and during services and special events.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
(Other duties may be assigned)
- Manage music and fine arts personnel/services weekly ( adult, youth, and children).
- Assist in management of Worship department administrative operations.
- Schedule and manage request for music/fine arts services for special events.
- Assist in managing special projects.
- Manage department budget processes.
- Plan, implement and evaluate the annual worship calendar, including service formats, themes, and special programs.
- Manage logistics of all worship services.
- Meet weekly and/or prepare weekly reports for the Executive Director of Worship regarding worship teams.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or equivalent. Must have some college in areas of business and management. An appreciation of and ability to plan and implement a variety of worship styles and should be strong in communication and have a heart for worship.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledgeable of management and budgeting practices.
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to teach.