Teach school students academic, social, and motor skills at Fellowship Christian Academy in the absence of the regular teacher.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
(Other duties may be assigned)
- Follow lesson plans left by the regular teacher.
- Implement strategies, activities, and techniques for promoting quality student performance in both academic and social behavior.
- Lecture, demonstrate, and use audiovisual teaching aids to present subject matter to class.
- Maintain order in the classroom and on the playground.
- Keep attendance and grade records as required by the school.
- Keep students, teachers, parents and the administration adequately informed of progress and deficiencies.
- Follow Matthew 18 principle in dealing with students, parents, staff, and administration.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree (BA) from a four-year college or university. Texas Teacher’s Certification is preferred. The successful candidate will have the capability to teach in all subject areas and possess the ability to use behavior modification strategies.