Responsible for providing exceptional hospitality, food, and beverage service to members and guests. Ensure satisfaction and member retention.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
(Other duties may be assigned)
- Maintain GCD service standards, as outlined in the hospitality training program.
- Complete knowledge of all menu items, garnishes, contents and preparation methods.
- Complete knowledge of the various drink options, and promotions.
- Accurate execution of food and beverage orders, serving items in a friendly and professional manner.
- Clear tables and provide excellent customer service by attending to guests requests in a timely manner.
- Process payments for all food and drink purchases.
- Follow all policies and procedures.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or equivalent; or one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
- Must be willing to work outside of normal schedule for catered events.
- Possess basic math skills with the ability to handle money and operate a point-of-sale system.
- Punctuality and regularly reliable attendance.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Flexible schedule required.