Provide media support before and during services and special events.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
(Other duties may be assigned)
- Mix Front of house for Sunday services, Wednesday services, and special events.
- Mix monitors for special events.
- Set up and operate various media equipment, including audio, video, lighting, and computer equipment.
- May assist in producing audio, video and slide presentations, as requested by users.
- Troubleshoot large and small venue audio, video, and lighting systems.
- Fulfill technical riders and campus media requests.
- Distribute media equipment as requested.
- Maintain records and prepare periodic reports pertaining to media usage.
- May assist in training, scheduling and distributing work of students, casuals and temporary workers.
- Ordering CDs/cases; packaging, duplicating and printing CDs.
- Handle pre-production and live production for assigned events.
Education and/or Experience
High school graduate or equivalent with basic technical training preferred. Possess a thorough knowledge of and experience with use and maintenance of media equipment. Have at least two years of experience in live sound mixing of at least 24 channel music mixes.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of audio equipment of many types.
- Knowledge of acoustics, signal routing and signal processing.
- Ability to edit digital audio.
- Ability to use some testing equipment.