Primarily responsible for the strategic implementation of new technology solutions that improve business efficiency while meeting corporate business goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
(Other duties may be assigned)
- Maintain thorough knowledge of the OCBF Ministries, as well as an understanding of how they interact with each other and the community.
- Develop and foster relationships with the community, stakeholders, and other entities.
- Compile reports about particular incidents, events, or updates regarding important issues for the business.
- Proactively solve conflicts and address issues that could occur between the business and the other entities.
- Partner with the IT team for regular system maintenance of servers supporting OCBF applications and systems.
- Provide technical direction and support for the church management systems and support for existing software/hardware infrastructures.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose problems with existing systems and solve related issues.
- Work closely with other departments and ministries, providing necessary assistance and/or input regarding events or projects where IT services are required.
- Understanding of how to gather, analyze, and report information regarding databases utilizing various system tools to provide metrics for reporting needs.
Education and/or Experience
Associates degree (AA or AS) required, bachelor degree (preferred); 2+ years of experience in a related role.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Customer-oriented attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to establish and nurture beneficial business relationships, with the capability to negotiate with and influence others.
- Understanding of cloud-based technology.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products, including Microsoft Office 365 and Azure.
- Familiarity with Church Management Systems, experience with Rock RMS is a plus.
- Must be analytically and mathematically minded to analyze data and create necessary reports.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment.