Responsible for the daily operation of golf cart usage which includes washing, drying and parking of golf carts throughout the shift.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
(Other duties may be assigned)
- Stage golf carts.
- Responsible for the collection of, organization of, and cleanliness of all golf carts used for ball transportation according to policies and procedures established by management.
- Maintain driving range/range ball supply in golf shop.
- Wash the range balls to maintain their cleanliness and usability.
- Follow procedures for proper opening and closing of the cart and range operations.
- Inspect the condition of golf carts with specific attention to their cleanliness and appearance.
- Responsible for cart cleanliness, cart supplies, cart condition and fueling. As well as the rotation of golf carts to ensure uniform usage amongst the fleet.
- Assist golf shop personnel in the tournament setup of golf carts and range operations.
- Refer all major problems/complaints to management.
- Maintain order and continuity of player traffic.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.