Oversee case management, distribution of material goods and services and Basic Needs Program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
(Other duties may be assigned)
- Oversee the prescreening and intake process of clients seeking social services at The Turnaround Agenda, e.g., housing, food, employment, clothing, financial assistance, etc.
- Improve client assistance by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes; rewriting policies and procedures.
- Oversee services rendered at the Food Pantry.
- Make referrals to TTA departments and community agencies.
- Cultivate relationships with community agencies.
- Communicate information to staff and volunteers concerning available resources.
- Research new resources and policies, laws, and initiatives as they become available in the community.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Compile an up-to-date TTAFS Resource Manual to be utilized by staff and volunteers to aid clients seeking services.
- Facilitate group and education classes when necessary.
- Manage interns and volunteers that are providing case management or counseling to clients.
- Keep the director inform of program activities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor degree or equivalent experience; Minimum of two years of experience in education, counseling, ministry or social service field; Must have excellent people skills, organizational and time management skills. The successful candidate will exhibit a strong commitment and dedication to the sanctity of human life and to sexual purity.