CONSEQUENCES Part 4
Sowing & Reaping
Galatians 6: 6-10
download Sowing & Reaping
There is a universal law of sowing and reaping. It is important to understand this law because it determines the consequences (good or bad) that you will experience in life. When you sow sin, you will reap consequences. Believing that your sin does not have consequences is to be deceived; we cannot scorn God by sinning without facing these consequences. Simply put… what goes around comes around.
Your harvest in life depends on what you sow, how much you sow, and where you sow as you invest your time, talents, and treasures. You have to have an agricultural mentality when it comes to living this life. You can sow to the flesh and reap destruction or you can sow to the Spirit and reap life. When you consistently sow to the Spirit you will reap the full benefits over your lifetime and into eternity. So what you sow to will determine the consequences you will receive.
- What resonated with you most from today’s sermon?
- Are you reaping consequences in the present for bad sowing in the past?
- Why do you think we tend to believe that there is an exception to the rule of sowing and reaping?
- What has good sowing reaped in your life? How has it benefited those around you?
- Are you pleased with your harvest? Why or why not?
- In what area of your life do you want to see change? How can you sow differently this week in order to see some change in that area?
- How will you seek to influence others because of this process of sowing and reaping?
- Want to dig deeper? Take a look at the following Scriptures: Galatians 5:16-25, Romans 8:1-13, 2 Corinthians 9:6, Genesis 1:12.
“Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, this he will also reap.” Galatians 6:7
Part 1: Why Sin Matters
Part 2: The Strategy of Satan
Part 3: Sin’s Deathtrap
Part 4: Sowing & Reaping
The Triumphant Trip to Heaven
Part 1 - Preparation for Glory
Part 2 - Passion for Your Journey
Part 3 - Faith for Your Journey
Part 4 - Supplements for Your Journey
Part 5 - Growth for Your Journey
Part 6 - Failure in Your Journey
Part 7 - Chosen for the Journey
Part 8 - Completion of the Journey
The Eternal Perspective
Part 1 - The Motivation for Ministry
Part 2 - Living in Light of Eternity
Part 3 - Loving the Wrong World
Part 4 - Changing Vanity into Victory
Part 5 - The Key to Being Truly Rich
Part 6 - The Reassurance of a Heavenly Perspective
Part 7 - From Heaven to Earth
Part 8 - The Heavenly Broadcast Network
Part 9 - Pursuing Your Heavenly Citizenship
Part 10 - Preparing for Eternity
Finding God’s Direction for Your Life
The Unpredictable Path of Faith
Mother’s Who Believed God
Say “Thank You”
It Ain't Over
Waiting on God
Be Careful How You Build